Helping You Fight For Personal Injury Compensation
If you have sustained an injury, through no fault of your own, due to negligence or reckless conduct of another, you should definitely seek out a personal injury lawyer. That negligence or misconduct may not always be obvious, but if you have questions, we can help give you the answers in a free consultation at the Law Offices of Attorney Gary R. Weinberg, P.C., an experienced professional, and his legal team.
You see, no matter how you or a loved one may have suffered your injuries, you’re going to need a lawyer who will take your personal injury personally and:
- Work with medical experts to establish the severity of your injuries, what treatment will be required and what specialists should intervene
- Work with financial experts to ascertain the short- and long-term costs to you for both treatment, loss of income and other hardships
- Negotiate with insurance companies, fighting aggressively for a fair settlement and willingly taking your case to trial when it’s the only way to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve
Attorney Gary Weinberg brings more than 30 years of experience in helping achieve fair compensation in personal injury cases for clients in Flatbush, Crown Heights, Coney Island, Canarsie, Red Hook and, in fact, all neighborhoods in Brooklyn and throughout New York. Just because an insurance company is willing to quickly settle with you, an accident victim, it doesn’t mean it is what you need and deserve.
That’s where the Law Offices of Gary R. Weinberg enter the picture. We’ll fight for you as our client because we understand the total impact of that injury on your life—past, present and future,—and what fair and just compensation really is. Attorneys for insurance companies are motivated, on behalf of their clients, to settle for as little as they can get away with.
Our firm also takes our clients personally and that means we treat them with dignity and compassion. We commit ourselves to compensating you for all the damages to which you are entitled as a direct or indirect result of your injuries, including pain and suffering, medical bills, lost income and even diminished quality of life. Read about some of our cases, or call 917-268-8771 for a free consultation.
Injured In An Accident? You Deserve To Be Fairly Compensated.
In a big city like New York, there all kinds of ways to become the victim of someone else’s negligence. Our firm has them all covered, and we represent people in New York injured by:
- Car accidents
- Metro, bus and train accidents
- Workplace accident injuries
- Slips, trips and falls (premises liability)
- Lead poisoning injuries
- Police brutality and misconduct
- No-fault auto accident cases
We also handle wrongful death cases, when accidental injuries turn fatal. If your family has lost a loved one in an accident, we can be there for you.
We believe that by preparing a case thoroughly and negotiating aggressively with insurance companies, we will obtain a fair settlement for our clients. We’re always ready and willing to take it to trial if that’s the only way to get that fair settlement.